TAMPA BAY, FL —Mother’s Day is on Sunday, May 8, and one of the best ways to show Mom how much you appreciate her is to encourage her to hang up her apron, get out of the kitchen and enjoy brunch or dinner out with the family.
Restaurants throughout Tampa Bay are offering Mother’s Day brunch and dinner specials, and are encouraging diners to make reservations now to ensure Mom has a place of honor at the table:
RumFish Grill And Palm Court Italian Grill
Take advantage of the Mother’s Day dinner specials at either RumFish Grill or Island Grand’s Palm Court at the TradeWinds Island Resorts at 5500 Gulf Blvd. on St. Pete Beach.
Find out what’s happening in Tampawith free, real-time updates from Patch.
A special Mother’s Day meal will be offered at RumFish Grill from 2 p.m. to 10 p.m. and will include pan-seared halibut with saffron risotto, asparagus and romesco sauce ($42); grilled New Zealand rack of lamb with crispy fingerling potatoes, roasted cauliflower and mint pesto ($46); along with a dessert of lavender crème brulee ($14). Reserve online.
Palm Court Italian Grill will serve dinner from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. and will include roasted prime rib of beef served with truffled mashed potatoes, haricot verts almondine and jus lie horseradish cream ($56) with vanilla bean créme brulee for dessert ($15). Call 727-363-2258 for reservations.
Find out what’s happening in Tampawith free, real-time updates from Patch.
The Don CeSar
The Don CeSar, St. Pete Beach’s historic Pink Palace at 3400 Gulf Blvd., will host a King Charles Mother’s Day Brunch beginning at 10:15 a.m.
The buffet will feature a variety of options including made-to-order omelets with Andouille sausage, ham, bacon, cheddar, pepper Jack and feta cheeses, mushrooms, peppers, onions and baby spinach.
The salad stations will offer individual baby arugula blistered tomatoes, crumbled feta, shaved radish and crispy onions, individual watercress salad with jicama, carrot and lemon zest, champagne vinaigrette with chipotle pepper ranch dressing, scallions and chive vinaigrette, Israeli cous cous salad with dried cranberries, sliced almonds and parsley emulsion and balsamic roasted mushrooms with cipollini onions, thyme and shaved fennel.
At the raw bar, guests can enjoy house-smoked salmon, house-smoked fish spread, jumbo shrimp cocktail and Jonah crab claws.
A paella station will serve shrimp, scallops, mussels, chorizo sausage, peas, roasted pepper, saffron rice and saffron and seafood broth.
And a charcuterie will be available with artisanal cheeses, Italian-cured meats, bruschetta topping, tapenade and roasted garlic hummus.
Also on the menu:
- Seasonal fruit and berries, house granola, orange blossom honey greek yogurt
- Breakfast breads and pastries
- Applewood bacon
- House-made pork and cherry sausage patties
- Lyonnaise potatoes with roasted onions and fine herbs
- Chorizo hash with onions and peppers
- Mini veal Osso Bucco with natural jus
- Braised chicken pot pie and root vegetables
- Oyster and shrimp Rockefeller casserole with buttered bread crumbs
- Roasted Fingerling Potato and Plantain Salad chopped cilantro
- Roasted Asparagus shaved shallots, buttered leeks
- White Cheddar Macaroni & Cheese
- Goat cheese and spinach salmon roulade with citrus herb butter
- Rosemary-crusted strip loin with horseradish and maple jus]
Guests can enjoy ocean views from the ballroom while sipping unlimited champagne and celebrating the women in their lives. Tickets are available for $87.79 for adults and $29.08 for children 12 and under. Click here for tickets.
HEW Parlor & Chophouse
The feast includes:
- First Course: Fenway Signature House Salad with champagne lentil vinaigrette and assorted fresh rolls with grain mustard honey butter
- Main Course: Smoked salmon; roasted tomato and arugula quiche; whipped caper and red onion mascarpone cheese; cinnamon and brown sugar French toast stata with smoked maple syrup; Croque Madame Benedict; country ham, gruyere, brioche, dijon hollandaise, poached egg; herb-crusted prime rib, au jus, horseradish crème; blistered haricots and wild mushrooms, tarragon demi butter; herb-grilled zucchini and squash; fresh fruit bowl; smoked cheddar potato casserole; and blueberries and cream oatmeal
- Dessert: Chocolate chip scones and blueberry pound cake with limoncello glaze
Brunch is from 9 a.m. to noon.
Valet parking is complimentary.
Make reservations via Yelp or call 574-250-3438.
Crescent Oaks Country Club
Crescent Oaks Country Club, 3300 Crescent Oaks Blvd., Tarpon Springs, will host a Mother’s Day brunch from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Sunday, May 8.
The full buffet will include eggs, bacon, sausage, biscuits and gravy, chicken and waffles, chicken salad, fresh fruit and summer salad.
The cost is $31.95 for adults and $14.95 for children under 12.
Call 727-937-4653, ext. 26, for reservations.
K Club Bar & Bistro
The buffet includes:
- An omelet station with spinach, mushroom and feta quiche; ham, sausage and cheddar quiche; scrambled eggs; smoked salmon platter; Applewood smoked bacon, chicken and apple sausage; and breakfast potatoes
- Seafood tower with jumbo shrimp with bloody Mary cocktail sauce; West Coast and East Coast oysters; oysters on the half shell and accoutrements, including watermelon granita and mignonette
- A carving station with sliced prime rib and honey-glazed ham
- Assorted breakfast breads and pastries; fruit and berries display; green bean almondine; chili-glazed baby carrots; potato casserole; and deviled eggsBrunch 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Brunch is from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Make reservations via OpenTable or call 727-273-7850.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar at the Epicurean Hotel, 1207 S Howard Ave., Tampa, will be open for Mother’s Day brunch and dinner with favorites from the regular menu all day, as well as some specialty cocktails just for mom’s special day and three featured menu items:
- Oestra Caviar Service ($125) – Sour dough waffle, egg yolk fudge, crème fraiche, chives
- Lobster Vol-au-Vent ($26) – Poached lobster, puff pastry, soft-scrambled eggs, chives
- Grass-Fed Beef Prime Rib ($47) – Garlic, rosemary, black pepper, demi-glace
To start the day off right, moms can join the Bend, Bubbles & Brunch poolside yoga class taking place Sunday, May 8 from 10 to 11 a.m. The class ends with a complimentary glass of champagne. Tickets can be purchased online for $25 or at the door for $30.
For moms who are as good as gold, Spa Evangeline is offering a Rose Quartz Facial, as well as a spa credit promotion throughout the month of May. Those purchasing a $125 gift card will receive a $25 spa credit for a future visit.
Élevage SoHo Kitchen & Bar will serve brunch 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. and dinner from 5 to 10 p.m.
Complimentary valet parking is available until 7 p.m.
Make reservations via Yelp or call 813-999-8726.
Rivers Edge Restaurant
The Sheraton Tampa Riverwalk Hotel’s Rivers Edge Restaurant, 200 N Ashley Drive, Tampa, is serving up a mom-umental brunch right on the Tampa Bay Riverwalk overlooking the Hillsborough River Sunday, May 8 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
It will include:
- Traditional breakfast options like farm-fresh scrambled eggs, hardwood smoked bacon, country sausage and ham and cheddar cheese quiche.
- Main dishes like baked mahi with tropical salsa, Asian-marinated chicken breast, Cajun-seared tenderloin tips and sliced pork loin roast accompanied by sides like baked macaroni and cheese, fingerling potatoes, rice pilaf and roasted asparagus
- An assortment of Danishes and croissants, as well as a Build-Your-Own-Waffle-Bar
- Light bites including an array of fresh classic salads such as Caesar salad, mixed green salad, Caprese salad and ceviche salad
Brunch can be enjoyed for $56 per adult, $52 for seniors and $24 for children under 12. Adults can also enjoy bottomless mimosas or bloody Marys for $25.
You can find the full menu here.
American Social, 601 S Harbor Island Blvd., Unit 107, Tampa, will host Mother’s Day brunch and dinner at the Tampa waterfront restaurant from 11 a.m. to midnight Sunday, May 8.
Moms can enjoy their day with discounted drink specials such as $12 Elder Flower Spritz, half off premium wines, $7 frozés, $25 bottles of Fleurs de Prairie Rosé and $5 mimosas.
Pair mom’s bubbly with American Social’s famed brunch bites such as the Wide Awake Steak & Eggs and Chicken & Waffles.
Metro Diner, 4011 W Kennedy Blvd., Tampa, will offer a variety of treats for Mom now through Sunday, May 8, from 6:30 a.m. to 8 p.m., including the new chocolate-stuffed waffle – the diner’s signature Belgian waffle infused with homemade chocolate, stuffed with chocolate cheesecake filling, topped with fresh-cut strawberries, chocolate sauce, cream cheese icing and sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Curbside to-go and delivery is available.
Click here for the full menu.
On May 8 only, Flor Fina will celebrate mothers with a specialty cocktail and two entrée items from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Mother’s Day brunch menu will include the Pasada de Moda, a feminine twist on an Old Fashioned.
The entrée menu will feature the Croque Madame and Turkish eggs and lamb. The Croque Madame sandwich has grilled ciabatta with smoked ham, aged Swiss mornay, a sunnyside egg and fresh black truffle. The Turkish eggs and lamb features smoked garlic labneh, Calabrian chili harissa, poached egg, dill, mint and completed with naan.
After the meal, guests can create their own bouquet of flowers to gift their mothers at the Petite Fleur Bouquet Cart. The cart will be located at Hotel Haya on Mother’s Day.
This Mother’s Day, Willa’s, 1700 W Fig St., Tampa, will celebrate all weekend with brunch and dinner on Saturday and Sunday.
Guests who make reservations for Sunday brunch will have the option to pre-order flowers in vases from Arms of Persephone for their table for $35. Bouquets will also be available for purchase next door in Willa’s Provisions all weekend for $30.
Rosé, champagne and festive pink cocktails will be served, including Another Spicy Margarita with Milagro tequila, ancho reyes, pomegranate, hibiscus, lime and hellfire bitters, strawberry spritz with aperol, sparkling wine, soda and orange and Still Rosé with Château de Berne Romance Provence, plus zero-proof soft sangria with pomegranate, cinnamon and house tonic.
Light specials will be offered during brunch on Mother’s Day, including burrata salad with honey-roasted heirloom carrots, endive, crispy quinoa, sunflower seeds, spring peas and mustard vinaigrette for $18.
Guests can also purchase gifts in Willa’s Provisions, 310 Rome, Ave., Tampa, including merchandise, giftcards, coffee cups and to-go cups, retail wine, olive oil and apple cider vinegar by Pineapple Collaborative.
Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar
Enjoy the ultimate luxury with your mom this Mother’s Day at Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar, 4322 W. Boy Scout Blvd., Tampa.
The restaurant will open at 11 a.m. on Mother’s Day weekend and offer a three-course menu that features filet mignon paired with either lobster tail scampi or crab-stuffed shrimp, starting at $85.
Click here for reservations.
Give your mom the gift that keeps on giving with a Bar Louie gift card.
For a limited time, Bar Louie is offering $5, $10 or $15 in bonus back when you purchase an e-gift card online.
Bar Louie at International Plaza, 2223 N Westshore Blvd., Tampa, is also inviting fans to celebrate Mother’s Day at Sunday brunch featuring $2 mimosas until 3 p.m.
Carraba’s Italian Grill
Time to celebrate mom and treat her to Carrabba’s Italian Grill‘s seasonal champagne pasta with Shrimp featuring linguine pasta tossed with shrimp in a champagne cream sauce with roasted red bell peppers and sautéed mushrooms or the wood-grilled Mahi Wulfe, lightly breaded and topped with artichokes, sun-dried tomatoes and a basil lemon butter sauce. Pair this dish with a Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc.
Additional specials to experience this Mother’s Day include:
- Tuscan-grilled filet Marsala featuring a 9-ounce filet mignon topped with mushrooms and a Lombardo wine sauce. Pair it with a Gabbiano Chianti.
- Tomato caprese with fresh burrata featuring creamy burrata mozzarella, tomatoes, fresh basil, red onions, balsamic glaze, drizzled with olive oil and paired with a Ecco Domani Pinot Grigio.
- Tramonto in Tuscany (Sunset in Tuscany), a cocktail mixed up with Lunazul Blanco tequila, fresh sour mix and orange juice shaken then topped with Bonizio Rosso.
- And for dessert, treat Mom to Carrabba’s newest berries and butter cake, a sweet, rich butter cake surrounded by blackberries, raspberries and drizzled with strawberry sauce and topped with vanilla ice cream.
In need of a gift for mom? When guests purchase $50 in gift cards through June 19, they will receive a $10 bonus card to use on their next Carrabba’s visit.
Guests can enjoy these seasonal dishes through carside carryout and delivery, too.
Carrabba’s is located at 11435 N Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa; 700 N Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa; 5515 E Fowler Ave., Temple Terrace; and 11902 Sheldon Road, Citrus Park.
To find other local restaurants taking Mother’s Day reservations, visit OpenTable.
The rules of replying:
- Be respectful. This is a space for friendly local discussions. No racist, discriminatory, vulgar or threatening language will be tolerated.
- Be transparent. Use your real name, and back up your claims.
- Keep it local and relevant. Make sure your replies stay on topic.
- Review the Patch Community Guidelines.